250 g Mascarpone
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons Marsala brandy or Tia Maria
150 ml strong Coffee or espresso, cooled to room temperature
150 ml Single Cream
4 tablespoons icing sugar
16 savoiardi biscuits sponge fingers
Frozen bar of 70% Chocolate
1. Whisk the mascarpone with the vanilla and Marsala and 50ml coffee, until everything is thoroughly mixed together. Whisk the cream with the icing sugar until smooth, then fold in the mascarpone mix.
2. Pour the remaining coffee into a bowl (sweeten with more icing sugar if you like). Take one sponge finger at a time and dip it in to the coffee. Set it to one side and continue with the remaining biscuits.
3. Line 4 serving glasses with 4 sponge fingers, breaking them in half if you need to. Spoon the mascarpone mix in until you reach the top of the glass. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse.
4. Remove the Tiramisu from the fridge. Take the frozen chocolate bar and grate a little chocolate over the top of each Tiramisu. Finally, dust with sifted cocoa powder to serve.
- -Two white eggs
- -1 tablespoon of almond meal
- - scoop of your favorite protein powder;
- -1 tablespoon of baking powder
- -1 tablespoon of water
- -2 tablespoons Chocolate PB2
- -1 cup plain greek yogurt
- Whisk the two egg whites together with water. After this, mix in the other ingredients. Warm up the frying pan and after a few seconds spray the pan with non-stick frying oil and pour the whole mixture into that pan. Cook the crepe for around 1 minutes or 90 seconds on each side.
- Mix the cup of plain Greek yogurt with a scoop of protein powder spread on crepe
- When it comes to the peanut butter sauce mix together the 2 spoons of chocolate PB2 and 1.5 tablespoon of water, then pour on top
- Serve and enjoy
Depending on the protein powder applied the nutrition may vary; so in this case it is based on the FitMiss Chocolate delight powder:
- 17.7 grams of carbohydrates,
- 278 of calories,
- 41 grams of protein,
- 2.8 grams of fiber, 0.8 of saturated fats
- 9.2 grams of sugar.
Ingredients (Makes 8 servings)
• 2 cups crunchy peanut butter
• 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
• 2 ripe bananas, mashed
• 2 tbsp flax seeds
• 1 tsp stevia
• 1 tsp pure cocoa powder
1. In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, cocoa powder, stevia, whey powder,
bananas, and flax seed.
2. Shape the mixture into 8 walnut-size balls, and place them in a container lined with
parchment to separate the layers. Freeze for 2 hours minimum before serving.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Serving Size 1 Ball
1 Container (5 links) Jennie-O Hot Italian turkey Sausage
2 Containers (4 cups) Swanson – Natural Goodness 100% Fat Free 33% Less Sodium Chicken Broth
1 Red Onion
6 Cloves Garlic
8-10 Baby Red Potatoes (sliced in 1/4s)
4 Cups Chopped fresh Kale
1 Cup Fat Free Half & Half
1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Brown sausage links in a sauté pan, drain off any fat
2. Cut links in half lengthwise, then cut slices.
3. Lightly saute chopped red onion and crushed garlic in large pot
4. Place sausage, chicken broth and potatoes in with onions and garlic
5. Bring to boil then simmer until potatoes are cooked – 45 min to an hour … you really want the potatoes to remain a little firm not mushy
15 minutes before serving:
6. Add red pepper flakes, cream and kale to the pot, stir
7. Simmer for remaining 15 minutes
8. Add salt, pepper, to taste.
Eat up …. yummy
Makes 6 servings
Calories – 278
Carbs – 27
Fat – 9
Protein – 22
Sodium – 1185
Sugar – 5
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup protein powder (we used Trutein Cinnabun)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup baking stevia or sweetener that measures like sugar
- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbs pumpkin spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Optional: 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients then add in remaining ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy!
Servings: 8; Calories: 115; Fat: 2.8 g; Carbs: 16 g; Fiber: 5 g; Protein: 8 g